Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Perm banned
#1 on Gametracker
Why have I been permanently banned from the server?

I've only played once in the past week (Wednesday HOTW) for about 80 minutes and despite doing nothing that night or on other days I've been permanently banned?

https://i.imgur.com/uvxu8nQ.png

Requesting unban.
17-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVphJELOOLI

(17-07-2016 07:53 PM)TheJackStraw Wrote:  Requesting unban.
Denied
17-07-2016, 08:19 PM
#1 on Gametracker
[quote Welldone] the game has a MA15+ on the cover. parents failed [/quote]

[quote Jerk Store] What do your parents failing have to do with this video? [/quote]

I was banned for that?
17-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
End of day it is the culmination of constant griefing players that has got you banned.
If you weren't such a dick, you probably wouldnt be banned.
17-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Danzig or WAR!!
Melbourne AU
In my opinion the justification for this ban is poor. If this is just, then we can ban half the community for such actions.
17-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
#1 on Gametracker
(17-07-2016 08:42 PM)LeperMessiah Wrote:  In my opinion the justification for this ban is poor. If this is just, then we can ban half the community for such actions.

Completely agree, which is why I'm annoyed at this double standard against me. Although when I mentioned this to Cat, he said he'll just ban them too (people like AusAnon, OzFighter, Solace, Colonel Gentleman, and other people who are mic/keyboard warriors, not to mention all the people on Teamspeak who shit talk Welldone plus others). Pretty much anyone except Welldone "Immune to Ban" Pussyhand.

Supermeganova is a conspiracy theorist, aside from ridiculous, bottom-of-the-barrel conspiracies like "flat earth" and "chem trails" and whatever else. I called him a "botfarming jew" because of 1) he botfarms and hates us accusing him of it, and 2) how he hates Jewish people and blames them for ridiculous shit (9/11 etc), and the fact that many others (notably AusAnon) jokingly use the word Jew.

The comments at the start, first 30 seconds of the video, the comments I made were a clear joke about the "authenticity" of Battlefield 1, and poking fun at people complaining about black people/Asians/minorities in BF1 multiplayer.
"Black people didnt exist in WW1" and "they were invented in 1960" was a joke about all the people complaining that black people/Asian people are in BF1 multiplayer when it was a very predominantly white war

You can find a few examples here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSLAqF_UTw

Real Strat says: "why are these black people cosplaying as Germans soldiers?"

Lamebubblesflysohigh says: "Black german soldiers in WWI? Oh common DICE!"

SpleeF S says: "14:04 hold on, is that guy black?"

So when Welldone, someone who had an unhealthy obsession with "authenticity in RO2" to the point of literally killing the server, as well as making most people hate him/the SNLF mod, says he "can't wait for BF1" I make those stupid, sarcastic jokes about BF1.

Then not only does Welldone make a huge fuss and throw a tantrum about quitting the game (again... again), he comes back, days after insulting many of us.
17-07-2016, 08:52 PM
NCO
if i am so bad jerkstore then i would have been banned already.

thats the difference

Edit: also killing the server??? you are kidding right. plenty of others have killed it besides me, namely lemonater i did it ONCE and it was a accident i didnt even know there was a bug. Stop fucking making me look like the constant bad guy when all you do is log in day in and day out to give your shitty twisted opinion on things and makes humourless memes because you clearly have nothing better to do in your already sad life

you are absolutely OBSESSED with attacking me,scarlett,sueprmeganova like its some quest of justice to do so.
17-07-2016, 08:56 PM
#1 on Gametracker
(17-07-2016 08:56 PM)Welldone the Pussyhand Wrote:  if i am so bad jerkstore then i would have been banned already.

thats the difference

That's not why you don't get banned.
17-07-2016, 08:58 PM
NCO
(17-07-2016 08:58 PM)TheJackStraw Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 08:56 PM)Welldone the Pussyhand Wrote:  if i am so bad jerkstore then i would have been banned already.

thats the difference

That's not why you don't get banned.

kindly explain why im not being banned then
17-07-2016, 09:03 PM