Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JackStraw competition
Donor
Sydney
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Well done Fatal Flaw. Your $50 steam voucher will be on its way once I work out how to do it.
Honorable mention to Hoosier.
02-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Donor
Some backyard shed in Sydney
Thanks Cat Big Grin

If it's proving to be awkward and time consuming for you I'm happy to donate my win to the server, been wanting to donate for a while for a while but it's been hard to put aside the cash (the amount of food a half-dozen cats go through in a week.............).
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CpcmUtL.gif[/img]
02-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Ok let's do this. You sort me out a list of games you want and I will gift them over to you. I know how to do that.
Set me up as on the steam list so let us sort that out.
And good on you for looking after those feline friends you have. It's a big responsibility taking care of little critters, much respect to you.
03-07-2016, 02:26 AM
Donor
Some backyard shed in Sydney
No worries Cat, sent an invite on steam.
Think the only game I've been wanting to pick up recently is Crusader Kings II, plenty of (heavily discounted thankfully) dlc to add so that should make it easier to round things out.
Was lucky enough to get EU IV as a belated birthday gift, turning out even better now Big Grin

My little furballs are practically my children, had to syringe feed one litter when they were two weeks old. A feral mother cat decide our backyard was a safe place to have her kittens.
Poor girl had three litters before we could finally get her in a cage, being feral she raised them pretty harshly so not many survived. Couldn't bear to see the rest go, very few people
want to adopt cats around our area so their chances weren't good. Most of the tom's that turned up were local pets, shits me to no end when people don't fix their pets.
Even took one of the fathers in, quite positive he was abused.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CpcmUtL.gif[/img]
03-07-2016, 03:07 PM