Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game/Forum Rules
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
the 7 Simple Rules
1) RACISM
: IS NOT ACCEPTED
: Are my Comments racist? If yes don't do it
: This also goes for squad names
: Just saying random racist words such as Nigger will also result in a action taken
:Player names included in here

2) PERSONAL ATTACK ON PLAYERS
:Not acceptable Don't do it
: Would You say that to their face? would they knock you block off?

3)MIC/CHAT SPAM
:its a dick move Don't do it (no playing music over mic during game end is ok)
: You might thinks its funny but you are just a cunt
: Forums spam/shoutbox spam just why?

4) TROLLING
:Keep to a minimum excessive or trolling taking it to far will be delt with.
:We all enjoy a bit of fun just keep it civil

5)EXPLOTING
:Map Glitches/Bugs Don't do it
:Just dont be a cunt

6) TKing
:revenge TK's, AFK TK's Don't do it
: Self Explanatory really just don't TK (if an admin notices TK's that look intentional they will take action)

7)DON'T BE A DICK
: The rule we used to use is still valid

8)DON'T IMPERSONATE ADMIN'S
: rule explains all
Other info
If you want to talk shit join the TS Adress 119.252.191.131 or Discord https://discord.gg/FnMvtmV
Dont argue if you have an issue use the Forums or TS
05-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Administrator
Somewhere
Oh no. Rules.

Seriously though is the cold steel exploit that everyone knows about and does included in map exploits?
05-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Danzig or WAR!!
Melbourne AU
(05-12-2015 10:32 PM)Lemonater47 Wrote:  Oh no. Rules.

Seriously though is the cold steel exploit that everyone knows about and does included in map exploits?

Is the exploit able to be countered? If so, then how much effort is required?
06-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Administrator
Somewhere
(06-12-2015 02:28 PM)LeperMessiah Wrote:  

It involves going all the way round from the russain spawn to the side doors of E then you have to go back up and search for the Machine gunner. Thats when A still isn't capped. But by that time that machine gunner has probably mowed down everyone in A so A is lost. Then comes B. The machine gunner would be sitting in that door mowing down everyone who came out of the door of the russian B spawn. So to then kill him you have to somehow rush out of the russian spawn, somehow not get shot then flank round all the way to F to get him. Not getting seen by the machine gunner once. Which nobody has actually managed to do. So B is then lost too. Because you are being spawned camped by a machine gunner who isn't supposed to be there.

Cold steel is an MCP map. Made by someone who either didn't know how to to spawn protection OR thought they had a better way of doing it. On cold steel instead of spawn protection there are a bunch of items blocking you from getting to places. Walls, barbed wire and debris. One of the walls you are able to jump over which you couldn't do in the custom map version. TWI loves mantle nodes putting them pretty much everywhere and stuck a mantle node next to a box which is next to this wall meaning you can get up on this box then jump from the box onto the wall and then you can walk off it. This wall does disappear when C is captured. But it's there to prevent the attackers from going past it during A and B.
06-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Welldone the Pussyhand
Unregistered

i hate that map. but tell me the expolit lol
06-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Sydney AU
if no exploiting than hactis can literally not play ro2 ever again
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/HPsmRBk.jpg[/IMG]
06-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Private
(06-12-2015 02:48 PM)Lemonater47 Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 02:28 PM)LeperMessiah Wrote:  

It involves going all the way round from the russain spawn to the side doors of E then you have to go back up and search for the Machine gunner. Thats when A still isn't capped. But by that time that machine gunner has probably mowed down everyone in A so A is lost. Then comes B. The machine gunner would be sitting in that door mowing down everyone who came out of the door of the russian B spawn. So to then kill him you have to somehow rush out of the russian spawn, somehow not get shot then flank round all the way to F to get him. Not getting seen by the machine gunner once. Which nobody has actually managed to do. So B is then lost too. Because you are being spawned camped by a machine gunner who isn't supposed to be there.

Cold steel is an MCP map. Made by someone who either didn't know how to to spawn protection OR thought they had a better way of doing it. On cold steel instead of spawn protection there are a bunch of items blocking you from getting to places. Walls, barbed wire and debris. One of the walls you are able to jump over which you couldn't do in the custom map version. TWI loves mantle nodes putting them pretty much everywhere and stuck a mantle node next to a box which is next to this wall meaning you can get up on this box then jump from the box onto the wall and then you can walk off it. This wall does disappear when C is captured. But it's there to prevent the attackers from going past it during A and B.

I never found it to be that effective, but it's still a pain when it happens to you.

The spawn zones on myshkova river really need to be fixed though, driving the tank past it can be nasty.
07-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Welldone the Pussyhand
Unregistered

is this considered a exploit? other then blocked off stairs its like any other bunker i tested it myself with bots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWwmEGlQ...e=youtu.be
09-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Danzig or WAR!!
Melbourne AU
(09-03-2016 12:53 PM)Welldone the Pussyhand Wrote:  is this considered a exploit? other then blocked off stairs its like any other bunker i tested it myself with bots

Considering it's undermining the map design, it is technically an exploit. But if people can't aim 2 metres higher, I'd say that's their problem.
09-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Welldone the Pussyhand
Unregistered

(09-03-2016 01:57 PM)LeperMessiah Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 12:53 PM)Welldone the Pussyhand Wrote:  is this considered a exploit? other then blocked off stairs its like any other bunker i tested it myself with bots

Considering it's undermining the map design, it is technically an exploit. But if people can't aim 2 metres higher, I'd say that's their problem.

would i be allowed to use it? i spoke to blood and lemonater who are both admins and they think its okay. as fullmetal said theres stuff like this on univermag also
09-03-2016, 02:45 PM