Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was hoping you could help me
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
(11-08-2015 04:32 PM)the downward spiral Wrote:  No the narcissists are never wrong. you abuse other players as admins but thats ok.

when do we abuse people when we joke around with people we know ? when we have friendly banter with other players?

always the same people saying the same things

Because Its the truth and it has not changed

i say the same things because that's what happened

In your own delusional world no one else has ever backed up your story while we have multiple people backing our side people who are not even admins

you guys need to grow up you never will because that is just a narcissist for you.

We need to grow up says the child throwing the temper tantrum we gave you multiple chances to come back but the child you are fuck it up im guessing your a only child who always got what they wanted when throwing one of these tantrums oh wait that's a cause of narcissism are u the narcissist super
11-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Banned
New Zealand
cant be fucked going over half your shit already been over it all there to read already.
as to you have not abused any one as admin your suddenly forgetting about captscarlet saying bend over so i can fuck you up the bum and larkham saying to other player for just staying alive fucking fagot
thats why i got banned i dont stand for narcissists.
but i am just some conspiracy nut job right
11-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
(11-08-2015 05:46 PM)the downward spiral Wrote:  cant be fucked going over half your shit already been over it all there to read already.

as to you have not abused any one as admin your suddenly forgetting about captscarlet saying bend over so i can fuck you up the bum and larkham saying to other player for just staying alive fucking fagot
thats why i got banned i dont stand for narcissists.

scarlet is a delicate subject as to if he is an admin if he is one he is not an active one and is treated as a reg and larkham mainly says that to people he has played with and jokes with most of the time they are in the team speak with him while he says it. Your rant to Larkham was over the top originally and you got a ban you got unbanned then continued to slander and abuse the admins so you got another ban and went on this tantrum that is still going it seems you where given a choice by Cat to apologies to some of the admins to get unbanned your apology was pathetic and you still blamed them for your ban so your ban was extended and it has now got to the point of you coming on here and still abusing and slandering the admin staff so your ban just keeps getting longer and longer to the point now it is basically a perma ban so the ban is not just for saying faggot to one person once but your continued attitude towards the admins after your original ban for your 2 map abusive rant at larkham

but i am just some conspiracy nut job right

You have built the fact you where banned for ABUSING ADMINS AND SLANDERING ADMINS in to a conspiracy in your own mind. There never was or is a conspiracy to it its plain and simple but u refuse to accept it no matter what we say it could have been resolved quickly if you did not act like a child but this tantrum has been a interesting journey into the reason you got banned all it would have taken is for you to be like hey guys im sorry i lost my cool and done an apology but apparently you still are worked up about it and refuse to accept that you fucked up.

You said earlier in a post you would not feel comfortable coming back to the server and that is a sad thing as a few of us admins have been discussing if we should transfer the ban list over to RS2 when it comes out and we where discussing if we should give you a second chance on their or not but your latest post seem to say you have not grown up and accepted the fact you fucked up all this could have been done and dusted if you had just been mature
11-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Banned
New Zealand
this is not about me anyway you say you would of lifted ban so you say
he has a lot to say he has a lot but nothing to say
11-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
(11-08-2015 06:48 PM)the downward spiral Wrote:  this is not about me anyway you say you would of lifted ban so you say
he has a lot to say he has a lot but nothing to say

yes this is about you what else is it about the name of the thread is called I was hoping you could help me you created it you are posting in it I am answering your posts that your putting up how is this not about you
11-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Banned
New Zealand
if you think this is about me thats ok
you should think for yourself its ok to do that
11-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
i feel that u will never learn have fun being a narcissists
you should go get some therapy
11-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
(11-08-2015 06:48 PM)the downward spiral Wrote:  he has a lot to say he has a lot but nothing to say

He HAD a lot to say. He had a lot but nothing to say.

Maynard would not approve.
11-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
(10-08-2015 07:43 PM)the downward spiral Wrote:  save it everyone knows why you banned supermeganova
why you really banned him notice he did not get banned for over 2 years only when he got close to passing you leaderboard larkham can be as sarcastic as he wants the timing was perfect
not that i really cares about leaderboard
also notice he never got banned any other server
ill let you have your turn to talk more shit to shut this thread down and/or me

(26-07-2015 12:25 PM)ticks and leeches Wrote:  i got all kinds of reasons why] i got banned in the end i thought was because day before final ban capt scarlet was following me around in my face FOR ATLEAST 5 MIN as i was calling in recon and arting doing my job he then says something like can you bend over so i can butt fuck you. so i regretfully tked him. 76 and a few others reported to me another reason i got banned was because i upset catinthehats partner how ever i have not evan heard of a females voice in aus nz sever EVER. now on to a older thread someone got banned i forget who i can no longer find thread kind of interesting how this got deleted. anyhow catinthehat responed to this guy who got banned from capt scarlet confirming capt scarlet was infact giving admin. however catinthehat coming up with capt scarlet forgot his admin password so i could not of possibly been capt scarlet who gave this ban to this other player. catinthehat further more saying he is friends with capt scarlet and capt scarlet has stayed at catinthehat house. now if you go back to one of the other reason i got banned was because i tked captscarlet after he baited me you go to other reason i got ban upseting catinthehats parter one can only put 2 and 2 together its not im against homosexals. also interesting larkham is able to abuse other players and bait them. also the real question i was looking for one other main reason i got banned was apperntly i was hooked on gametracker trying to get #1 that is not the case i play just is much now as i did now on the great games.net server with nontracked leader board because WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SOME LEADERBOARD RIGHT

how is this not about you
It boggles the mind how you think anything you do on here is sane
11-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Banned
New Zealand
Cant be fucked repeating my last mesg. might have something to do with me seeing it.
Hold your light where i can see it.
11-08-2015, 08:32 PM