Announcements
"Stay the fuck at home." Samuel L. Jackson.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remove Bridges from rotation
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
I will have another word in the ear of some of the mutator developers. The problem with multiple map lists happens when custom maps with version numbers in their name get updated. If an earlier version number is in a list and the admin doesn't cross check then it can crash the server a little. If it happens in Campaign it totally fucks it up because Campaign is designed to restart the previous map if there is a server crash. So if there is a problem with a map in Campaign then the server can go into a dead cycle.

Let me see what feedback I get from the mutator devs.
13-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Donor
Australia
Just like to point out maps are NOT suppose to RE-APPEAR into rotation until 10 more maps have been played.... "Maps Reappear after : 10 maps "
i'm not sure if this mod is working correctly cat but its definitely in the ServerEx mod section.

The only other option i see is making the map count even bigger..." 12 , 15 "
GOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM!
13-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
(13-08-2014 08:00 PM)Thrak Wrote:  Just like to point out maps are NOT suppose to RE-APPEAR into rotation until 10 more maps have been played.... "Maps Reappear after : 10 maps "
i'm not sure if this mod is working correctly cat but its definitely in the ServerEx mod section.

The only other option i see is making the map count even bigger..." 12 , 15 "

I'll check next time I am in game but pretty certain its working.
13-08-2014, 09:13 PM