Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cat, please run this mutator!
Donor
Anglesea AU
I hear ya Spoonage. Sorry about that, I really didn't test enough using AT and MG. Those have been fixed along with some other annoying ones and will be in the next update which I'm hoping will be tonight...if not, tomorrow. Testing it now.

'Flag' eh, thanks. Damn fancy Internet, keeps changin' terms on me...grumble, spit, grumble..

Kimbo I've placed them in all your suggested spots (except the park on the right) and a couple around the last cap, so we'll see how they go.

20-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Sydney AU
so many delicious tank tears *licks lips*
20-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Sydney AU
the problem i think that may be faced with so many that i suggested is that some smarter players will all collect the AT equipment at the beginning and constantly harass the tank with the equipment, i guess there is a fine line of balance which will needed to be tested over the next few days.
20-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Donor
Anglesea AU
Yep the line is so fine its incredible.
Like spawn times for instance, shaving off a couple of seconds from one side can completely change the game. Combine it with cap size/time/map size/spawn positions/loadout etc it's a 'fine line' nightmare.
It's just a matter of throwing it out there and watching what happens...Copping the flack and tweaking from there. Big Grin
21-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Sydney AU
Don't worry Harley there will be plenty of complaining over the next few weeks about problems (some more constructive than others) i think the map is extremely balanced as is atm, apart from the tank spawn, but that is hopefully going to be fixed with the timers and AT weaponry over the next few days. One other idea i have always considered is lengthening the time for the final cap, i think this would create a much more depserate counter attack by the germans and force russians to actually setup proper defense of the objective once inside instead of just running under the bridge and hiding. Big Grin
21-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Donor
Anglesea AU
Speaking of the final cap.
Both bridges aren't cap'able underneath any more and they're pushed more towards the germans side, so we'll see how that goes too. Should make it make it way more of a challenge for the Russians. The last cap was always a bit of anti climax.
21-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Sydney AU
oh shit this map is going to hurt alot now
21-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Commander Extraordinaire!!
Ipswich AU

oh shit this map is going to hurt alot now

Eh, only if you're Russian Tongue
21-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Donor
Anglesea AU
Thanks again for all your suggestions guys. I've just uploaded the new version.
It's up on Steam Works and it's also on the TW forum.
Change log is here.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/sh...hp?t=82210

21-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Great stuff mate.
I just update the Aussie / NZ server with that version.
Keen to give it a good bash this weekend.
21-11-2012, 10:31 PM