Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey old timer
Donor
I picked up RS2 on steam and instantly loved it. It's pretty unforgiving and I haven't played an online shooter in at least a decade so I am a little rusty. And at 38 my reflexes aren't what they used to be. But I like the fact that its a hard game and requires team work. Easy games are a bit of a waste of time!

Finally found some roles I am good at, and last night I killed more than I died Angel 51 kills for 39 deaths..... So things are on the improve.

I do have a headset somewhere with a mic. I just cant find it but I will keep looking for it so i can chat easier. So thanks for the server use and I am hoping this game is still got enough players to fill the server for a while yet.

P.S. If you wanna listen to an Aussie hard rock band with a Vietnam theme, try The Mark of Cain!!! Right on track with RS2. Start with Ill at Ease.
11-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Donor
Sydney Australia
Welcome mate. Its a great game all round. Prior releases are just as good! I've seen you on a few times now but feel free to jump on the teamspeak channel once you got a headset and mic. Couple of us usually on most evenings
12-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Donor
gold coast AU
hey nice to see another convert.
Mark of Cain are awesome , from Adelaide. Pointman , Battlestick and Interloper are clasics (Steve Albini produced Incoming). You did bring to my attention through digging them up again that Battlestick has been re-released 30th anaversary . Now I feel even older.
Catch you in the jungle.
[b]The average rounds expended per kill with the M16 in Vietnam was 50,000. Snipers averaged 1.3 rounds.
The cost difference was $2300 v 0.27 cents.[/b]
19-12-2019, 02:22 AM
Donor
Newcastle NSW
Welcome fella.
It is indeed a good game as Maubog said, and the franchise is one I have been playing for far too long.
Nice with the K/D ratio improving! Pity that you think the reflexes are going, though. Wish I could give you some good news, but at 51... I'm gonna say nup.
See you in my sights sometime soon.
19-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Donor
gold coast AU
you will also find the franchise is not really that focused on K/D ratio. You need to do you job to get anywhere. no tunnels ,no win
[b]The average rounds expended per kill with the M16 in Vietnam was 50,000. Snipers averaged 1.3 rounds.
The cost difference was $2300 v 0.27 cents.[/b]
19-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Donor
Newcastle NSW
(19-12-2019 09:54 PM)c3r36raL_c0rt3x Wrote:  you will also find the franchise is not really that focused on K/D ratio. You need to do you job to get anywhere. no tunnels ,no win

+1
Do the job of the role you have as best you can, and have bloody fun! Is a game
20-12-2019, 08:37 PM