Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Campaign map balances
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
A community mapper has tweaked TE-Quang Tri and TE-LongTan after suggestions. Details below. Looks like to give attackers help in QuangTri and to help defenders of LongTan.
I have not had enough hours in campaign mode to agree or disagree. Feedback?

VNTE-Quang Tri vanilla really sucked so I modified so people would actually want to play it on campaign.
-Gave the attackers more tickets and a faster spawn
-Moved default spawn for defenders on A back.
-Made attacker fire support have a faster cool down.

VNTE-LongTan but for a different reason. People kept attacking this because it was so easy to attack
-Gave defenders more tickets and faster cooldown for arty.
24-09-2018, 04:51 PM
Sydney AU
both those small changes should bring a bit more balance to the maps, i think it would be a good idea to chuck em on the server Cat!
25-09-2018, 10:24 AM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Ok I have popped them in. Also put in the night time version of CuChi for a change.
25-09-2018, 11:00 AM
█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀
Both good balancing changes. ty based cat
26-09-2018, 02:20 AM
Donor
Flat Earth
Played "Long Tan + tweaked" 3 times it worked of the map 1# 60 vs 0 time 1.23 GI's, 2# 45 vs 0 Time 2.10 Gi's and 3# 0 vs 0 time 10 sec VC's. So map is Balanced. "Quang Tri + Tweaked" never got a game in 5 campaigns.

But the thing that is shitting me off is the Vc's are using hill to their advantage when GI's are defending so we can't kill them in the tunnels we lost 3 game sorry we were flog hard. The only thing we could do to fight back was to use all the squad leader the hole 10# to get pistols to get them out off the tunnels at A C D and E. What the VC's would did was is pick the same map 4 times "Hill" and just all run into the tunnels and sit and cap. The GI's can't defend the tunnels we don't have traps all guns that work under ground just grenades and Squad leader pistols very unbalanced. and fucken hill is a default maps that sucked.
Get "hill" off the campaign maps please.

Well that my frustrated tantrums.
26-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Gunna see if putting lockdown on sorts out that problem. Never been a fan of lockdown.
26-09-2018, 11:15 AM