Aussie NZ RO2 Forums
SHINY! - Printable Version

+- Aussie NZ RO2 Forums (http://www.aussienzgg.com.au/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: SHINY! (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Larkham - 17-09-2012 11:16 PM

becuz he typz lyk diz ie lyk a compleat fuken idiet..  this made me LOL. Nice site btw.. happy to be here.

- spoonage - 18-09-2012 01:43 PM

You can come down now, I meant  no such thing as C+, haha.

I'm currently focusing on LUA myself.

- inri - 18-09-2012 08:52 PM

Never heard of LUA. What do you 'do' with computers, for want of a better term? What's your 'field', I suppose is the best term lol

- spoonage - 19-09-2012 12:38 AM

Honestly I'm all over the place, but the last "field" I worked in was tech support. For now though, I'm building a game of my own. The problem with that is whenever I procrastinate, I end up having another 'planned' game lined up... The joys of having skills no-one wants...

- inri - 20-09-2012 11:02 AM

What sort of a game? Yeah, procrastination.. eugh.. excuse-making is my problem, I think "yeah cool I'll study all night tonight" (and I enjoy it when I do) but actually doing it is half the problem.. lol

- spoonage - 21-09-2012 06:39 PM

A top-down Action game.

Yeah, my problem with textbooks is the extra padding and bad analogies between the juicy, plain and concise data. Found a few over the years that are to my liking though. A rare thing indeed (especially since the grammar Nazi in me goes nuts when I find the slightest typo in a textbook).

- FullMetal - 04-10-2012 01:51 AM

Lol, seems I'm not the only one who thinks hunterkiller is a total douche. Listened to him crap on about how no one should have to pay to see a movie because you don't get to own anything you're just paying "to look at something," then he talked about audio formats he had no actual clue about for another 10. I would have muted him if it wasn't so hilarious. To bad he's a really good assault player.

- Leweegibo - 06-10-2012 11:56 PM

Hey dudes, been around a bit so had a search and found this joint.

Haha at hunterkiller, dudes off his nut, went completely ape shit at a guy for a death nade, telling him he should never come back to the server along with every expletive under the sun!
So anyway, just got a speed hack ban, never happened before...so typing this while i wait for the map change

- CatintheHat - 07-10-2012 07:59 PM

Leweegibo, I just deactivated that speed hack kicker.  Thought I had already done it but must have over looked it when I set up this new smokin hot server.

- kimjungillex - 08-10-2012 04:24 PM

you have to take the good with the bad with such a small constant community such as ro2, i have found with players such as hunter killer, the easiest thing to do is just mute when you see their name and treat them as if they are a.i, everything usually goes better then expected :>.

anyway see yall on the server later.