False 14D ban
Recruit
In-Game Name: Shane Dawson

Server Information: Aussie Good gamers #3 RS2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139725374

Banning Admin Name: Don't know

Reason For Ban: Tk'ing and being a dick

Appeal: Hey

Sorry about the fact i didn't have an appeal chrome freaked the fuck out.
Appeal: Me and my mate (Shane Dawsons's cat) were screwing around having bayonet fights with each other, (just generally fucking around, while also getting a few kills) during one of our heated bayonet battles a player saw us and shot my friend, i then went up to the guy and asked him why he did it, after which he also shot me. The player who shot me and my friend then started complaining, about our low score to an admin (other people also started complaining about it after seeing our score) which then resulted in a ban for me and my friend before i could say anything/ justify why i had such a low score. The admin also said that this was our last warning before we got banned, however about a minute after he said that we ended up banned.
In the end me and my friend got fucked over, and the admin just banned us on the spot without any evidence that we were "TK'ing and being dicks".
26-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Recruit
I’ve seen you Team killing lots of times. You were killing your own commander in one game and kept killing him in the next. I’ve seen you being a dick in helicopters and team killing on other servers too.
27-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Donor
I would give this guy a permanent ban. Not a player worth having on our servers. Trolls non stop and acts like a tool then plays coy.

Please enforce the ban
27-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Recruit
Some of these Reply's are false, sometimes i fuck around on other servers however i haven't been on Aussie good gamer servers for a while, before the recent events, and i don't usually fuck around on the server, with the exception of me and my friend having small proxy fights out of the way. I also believe that crispy-9 was the dude that originally shot me and my friend (without warning) while we were bayonet fighting each other, and then got toxic when i asked him why. Which resulted in the admin falsely banning me and my friend. (Also dogbreath that commander had been TK'ing me over and over, and nobody was doing anything about it, besides this happened on a different server .) Also a few point outs i want to make is that in the rules it says that "TROLLING :We all enjoy a bit of fun just keep it civil" That is to justify any doubts between being allowed to have bayonet fights with my friend. Another point out i'm going to make is directly against crispy-9 and a few others that TK'd us after the original complaint and as the server rules state " TKing :revenge TK's, AFK TK's Don't do it. Self Explanatory really just don't TK (if an admin notices TK's that look intentional they will take action)" looking back at it, me and my friend never ended up TK'ing anyone except each other, however Crispy-9 (and two others but i forgot their names) intentionally shot us which meant that he was in violation of the rules, which the admin failed to realize and failed to enforce.
27-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Donor
I gave you the warning but another Admin banned you, Cortex did it but it seemed when asked about previous encounters with him other players seemed to think you were being trouble makers.
27-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Recruit
As i said i do screw around quite a bit on other servers and even then i still don't go to far
27-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
I will talk to the admin who banned you and get his side of events and we will decide from there if it should be removed or reduced

TK's are never a good thing you may think its a bit of fun with your mate to kill each other but you are draining your teams tickets and in some maps every ticket counts so in the future don't TK or be an ass
28-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
after talking to the admin who did the ban ill drop both you and your friends ban down so its only got 24 hours left.

remember that admins will ban if they see people TKing intentionally
28-04-2019, 10:42 PM