Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Absolutely ridiculous.
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Concequences awarded.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-07-2018, 08:53 PM
Donor
Alright, now add an automatic log report when someone says Cracker, Cum-skin and Whitey.

Otherwise there's absolutely no point in having an automatic report for the word nigger.
They have to be both unacceptable and punishable by kick, mute, or ban, or not at all.
[font=Trebuchet MS] -[/font]Lambert
[img]https://imgur.com/a/pdZAnB5[/img]
09-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Sure if those words become a problem on the server. So far you seem to be the only person using them and, well, you wont be for the next three days.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Donor
(09-07-2018 09:12 PM)Lambert Wrote:  Alright, now add an automatic log report when someone says Cracker, Cum-skin and Whitey.

Otherwise there's absolutely no point in having an automatic report for the word nigger.
They have to be both unacceptable and punishable by kick, mute, or ban, or not at all.
Im sorry but when the fuck has anyone.... ever said those fucking words on the server.

Also if you say saying the N-word is a slip of the tongue, what the fuck are you listening to?

When do you say that word enough to just accidentally have it slip out during a normal sentence?
09-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Donor
It shouldn't have to become a problem for it to be added. If you're seriously going to add a word filter for "nigger" "jew" "kike" "faggot" etc then why not add the rest too? as I stated before, make a word filter for ALL racial slurs or don't have any at all.
09-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Donor
Melbourne
From what I read Lambert is over the top and deserved what he got no questions asked. But it does raise the issue in an unfortunate circumstance. We must implement this new system for racial slurs directed towards anyone of any race if we're a community that doesn't tolerate racism.

I feel it's either all or nothing. Obviously this will take time to implement. Everyone deserves to feel welcomed. Regardless of who they are or where they come from.
09-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Donor
(09-07-2018 09:58 PM)Yeowie Wrote:  From what I read Lambert is over the top and deserved what he got no questions asked. But it does raise the issue in an unfortunate circumstance. We must implement this new system for racial slurs directed towards anyone of any race if we're a community that doesn't tolerate racism.

I feel it's either all or nothing. Obviously this will take time to implement. Everyone deserves to feel welcomed. Regardless of who they are or where they come from.

This is the point I was trying to get across in the first place. I'm not going to deny the fact I was way over the top about it, and went about it in a stupid way, but if we're going to implement an auto report script for racist slurs, at least don't cherry pick the ones completely blown out of proportion and made out to be worse than it actually is.

All or none.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Im sorry but when the fuck has anyone.... ever said those fucking words on the server.

>Also if you say saying the N-word is a slip of the tongue, what the fuck are you listening to?

>When do you say that word enough to just accidentally have it slip out during a normal sentence?

T. Strawman
09-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
(09-07-2018 09:58 PM)Yeowie Wrote:  I feel it's either all or nothing. Obviously this will take time to implement.

No it takes a few moments to implement. Like I said, problem words will be included. And as illustrated the words dickface has mentioned are not problem words. For fuck's sake, cracker ! Does this fucktard make this shit up just to annoy me?

Everything said in text chat is logged and can be accessed. Do you want to see what comes up when the word jew is searched same for nigga, niggers etc. Cracker on the other hand, "oh that was a cracker of a map," "what a cracker of a game." Please, stop wasting my time with this bullshit you backwards agitating cunt.

Jesus Heart you.
10-07-2018, 12:25 AM
Donor
Flat Earth
Dictionary:- Racism - "Antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior." If you make a fellow player feel abused or uncomfortable you are being a bully and a racist. As a player on RO2 and RS2 for over 11 years back on the first RO2 beta I have heard a lot of racist jokes and spearing but in goodwill and both parties laughing at the end. That is why I come to this server to play and have fun with a laugh some times the battle get heated and you have to play every card you have for the win that's the beast of the game. But it doesn't have to be racist or a player beating like Capt Scarlet got years back. Bagging the other team is the best action to put them off there game like Hanoi Hannah. So I think spearing a player with your "mothers so fat" and "your sister" jokes is OK that is part of the game. but sexual, religious and political racism is no better than racial slurs. Just because you don't like the way a person talks or act that doesn't make you the judge and executioner stop being a "Invisible" racism. Just speak your piece "state your opinion or view." If we listen we will try to change our ways and play the game the way the writer designed it. "GAME ON DUDES!"
10-07-2018, 01:43 AM
Donor
(10-07-2018 12:25 AM)CatintheHat Wrote:  
(09-07-2018 09:58 PM)Yeowie Wrote:  I feel it's either all or nothing. Obviously this will take time to implement.

No it takes a few moments to implement. Like I said, problem words will be included. And as illustrated the words dickface has mentioned are not problem words. For fuck's sake, cracker ! Does this fucktard make this shit up just to annoy me?

Everything said in text chat is logged and can be accessed. Do you want to see what comes up when the word jew is searched same for nigga, niggers etc. Cracker on the other hand, "oh that was a cracker of a map," "what a cracker of a game." Please, stop wasting my time with this bullshit you backwards agitating cunt.

Jesus Heart you.
I literally cannot make this shit up. Racism is both ways, you can't add some words to a filter and not the others.
10-07-2018, 09:15 AM