Announcements
"Stay the fuck at home." Samuel L. Jackson.

Poll: RO2/RS fightnight/Campaign
Yeah lets do this
nah fuck off (its dead jim)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whos Keen
The Man Hactis
If you really want realism Arma 3 ww2 mod is pretty much it. Ro-Rs and rs2 are never going to be that realistic. I don't believe they have ever advertised that they would be I think what they aim for is a fun game over realism it's the modds, custom maps and server owners that improve it even more. Even if it's still not that realistic. Also HOTw was a good mod and it added just more to a game that was old and in all honesty dieing a slow death until somthing new came out. Didn't matter that it wast totally realistic as long as it bought entertainment and fun that is all that matters
02-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Administrator
Somewhere
HOTW doesn't even have campaign lol. I mean it's technically all set up with it in terms of switching sides. So a server operator could technically put all the maps on the stalingrad campaign map to see what happens.

Also those enfield sights arent even experimental lol. He just wants sights he can zero to 2000m. He reads shit like he wants. They "were" experimental and then they became standard because they were 10x cheaper to make. But of course he'll ignore the parts that don't fit his agenda.
02-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
we talking the 2 position flip aperture site similar to the m1 carbine? cause if so yes they became standard very quick during the war seen plenty in the gun shops they went back to the micrometer sites after the war as they did not need the quick mass production
02-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Too Beaucoup
Geelong, VIC
(02-04-2017 08:35 PM)Lemonater47 Wrote:  HOTW doesn't even have campaign lol. I mean it's technically all set up with it in terms of switching sides. So a server operator could technically put all the maps on the stalingrad campaign map to see what happens.

Also those enfield sights arent even experimental lol. He just wants sights he can zero to 2000m. He reads shit like he wants. They "were" experimental and then they became standard because they were 10x cheaper to make. But of course he'll ignore the parts that don't fit his agenda.

We said HoS and he thought we meant HotW, Pussyhands just see's a big blur of words on these forums when those words aren't Rising Storm, SNLF and Realism.
02-04-2017, 10:23 PM