Announcements
"Stay the fuck at home." Samuel L. Jackson.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
admins out of control
Private
: i emailed tripware they said they cannot do anything for me. i just sent them a link to admins out of control ateast maybe they will see how you guys are running there game down. ill be quiting larkam cheated his #1
i only signed into forum after i was banned the first time and i have still got no answers
say it cat you are a exploiter
08-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Donor
melb AU
holy shit you are fucked in the head. #LarkamNumberOne

[Image: a-team-t-shirt-hannibal-a-plan-comes-together.jpg]
08-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Donor
Melbourne
Supermega man, just stop. There is nothing you can do. You're just making this worse for yourself. From what I recall you are one of the earliest players on the server. It would be sad to see another veteran go. Regardless of your actions. Just let it go. And hope we can all put this behind us yeah?
08-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Private
lol you think when they unban me. or evan if they do once im back getting my score again gaining on larkham. they will just ban me again. evan if they say they would not ban me further more they are just a bunch of fucken lies i have proven this time and time agian. a question gets to hard for them to lie about or answer for they dont evan mesg back. its goodbyes if this ban here still in a few days
08-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Private
Australia
The reason why this happened is that someone pissed off someone without knowing who it was and when it happened leading to a cluster fuck of people insulting and accusing each other back and forth until the people with power used it to try and stop the cluster fuck continuing. This lead to another problem of who started it when and who should be banned. All off this could of been started with someone getting suspicion about scores on game tracker or maybe something more simple. Either way the only way to stop this is to unban super, make him apologize for the shit and put it behind us. It's just a bloody game and who ever gets the most score doesn't matter, the first person to 1 million score doesn't get to become ruler of the world or get any money. We play to have fun and shoot shit, it should be kept that way without people having hissy fits about getting the most score or been insulted by someone you don't know or need to know.
09-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
Super will never apologize as he is adamant he has done nothing wrong as we said on multiple occasions we don't care about game tracker scores but he continued to call us lairs and accuse admins of being corrupt and abusing him
09-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Private
Australia
supermeganova: yes they pissed cause i took there #1 tonight some time i get unban ill say it then. thing is though we both no i get unban in the future they may just do some thing again. what i might say is. i am sorry if you guys feel i have been insulting you i am a very competitive gamer i could come across as a bit of a ass hole as a real true Lieutenant would controlling his men. i have a total of 3215 hours total and if anyone would like to ask any questions about commanding or even ask questions about playing as a riflemen feel free to ask you may learn some things.

This is straight from super, copy pasted out of steam chat. He has apologized and I hope you guys accept it and unban him.
09-01-2015, 01:26 PM
The Man Hactis
I understand where you are coming from Eagle and he may even apologise but he still does not understand no matter what we say he does not seem to get it. 1. We DONT care about number 1 trust me on this we don't, 2. his attitude towards the admins and Cat is beyond disgusting and he has not once thanked us for trying to help him or apologised at any time, 3. His attitude towards Larkham and others on TS was both disturbing and uncalled for just because things don't go his way, 4. His forum posts about admins are both slanderous and beyond the bounds of a joke or what is acceptable for this community, his general attitude towards us and especially Cat was the final straw and 5. steam messages he has also sent to Geebus and other admins who has tried to help him calling us full of shit, liars and being demanding that we should be doing things while we are work and the fact that we cant or wont means that we are holding him back on purpose and that we are abusing him. So yes Eagle Supers ban will continue for the foreseeable future if he cannot accept this then that is his prerogative and there are many other servers he can play on with out any support from admins or other players. This community Cat has is probably if not the best with good people and most excellent players we do not condone Supers attitude towards these things and he may go find somewhere else to play with our best wishes.
09-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Code Monkey
Perth
Quote:as a real true Lieutenant would controlling his men

Am I the only one who laughed

I don't think he understands that the original ban and all of that could've been resolved without his constant whining. That just made things so much worse. He might have a million hours and be a really good player but if you act like a 14 year old who wants his way all the time then good luck winning over the admins. Come back in a couple of weeks once you've settled down.
Power to the llamas
09-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Private
Australia
Thank you Actis for giving a more in depth answer to what the problem is and maybe with time we can fix it but for now i understand your point and where you are coming from.
09-01-2015, 02:47 PM