Announcements
"Stay the fuck at home." Samuel L. Jackson.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
admins out of control
Private
they all back the admins its like the cop thats always right at what he see

they dont want to read it

they no whats going on allready
07-01-2015, 10:34 PM
The Man Hactis
Well super your banned that's it I wish you the best in life and good luck getting to that number 1 position in another server i hope that you succeed in your dream. On another note now that our first step in world domination by admins on this server is underway (first step stealing numb 1 from supper). We can now focus our attention to global markets and start taking over the world economy (insert evil laugh here)
07-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Private
ill be putting my ro2 away on the shelve
last night after you had bots of was full 64 player was holding my score per minute about where it is now was actuilly gainging if any. my scrore per minute is naturaly 7 atleast
higher than larkams
08-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Private
cats 1st mesg I am thinking about the duration of your ban at the moment.
Your spamming of this forum is making it difficult for me to calculate a reasonable term.
Your access to this forum has not been altered but it is an option.
Your points on Gametracker have not been alerted but it is an option.

Best advice I can give you is to stop pushing the issue and move on.
This is not a permanent ban.

i will add here this mesg was just a scare tactic cat saying Best advice I can give you is to stop pushing the issue and move on.cat has no reason for ban and for how long. just long enough for larkam to be #1 right cat

my reply
im just telling my story not spammin
why would you alter my score as i gained my xp as good as geebus he farms bots and larkam you no this bullshit dont do this
i get no reply so i mesg i would like a reply soon to i would hate to write more stuff in forum if you think im spamming
cats 2nd mesg
If adjusting your gametracker score has a way of adjusting your behaviour, I am good with making that happen.

I really dont give a hoot about the gametracker score. It is an easily corrupted scoreboard and I think the only reason people are interested in it is because of your obsession with it
supermeganova Wrote:
im just telling my story not spammin to get my las respons i had to say i would like a reply soon to i would hate to write more stuff in forum if you think im spamming
cat then reply

Not many are interested in your story. Makes it spam.

supermeganova Wrote:
why would you alter my score as i gained my xp as good as geebus he farms bots and larkam you no this bullshit dont do this
cat reply

I have asked for a way to remove that scoreboard without removing the server from Gametracker but it is not possible under its current programming. This might change in the future I have been told.

my finall mesg before it gets to hard for catinthehat to aswer his lies.

what bad behaviour give me some examples
im only a bad behaviour you say because im a threat of larkam. so it directly makes how you say you dont care about leaderboard false. you still not getting it hey i get it you got to back your other admins i know you not stupid to run such a successful server. but you must understand what your admins get up to larkam is a bad admin peter is a bad admin you no that cause peter had his admin removed. yet he saying now he never lost it
lie because actis evan told me he lost his admin shit he evan told the server
i knew i wouldnt get reply because they no they fucked up they got no answers. admins are just holdong me back so larkam gets #1 not some crazy conspiracy of mine
08-01-2015, 06:13 AM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
I have calculated Supermegnova's ban term based on his rantings.
Used the equation one word equals one hour of ban term.
From this thread I calculated 818 Supermegnova words which is equal to 34 days.
That last post alone added more than 14 days to the term.
Ban term is to the 11th of February.
08-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Game Tactician
Private
good to see catinthehat you handle this like a real man. i was banned 1 month ago for 7 days you had no reason then for me then and still no reason to perma ban me now. you perma banned me before i had the bad rating so what you say about perma banning me for my rating is also bullshit you want larkam to take my possition as #1 you guys are nothing more than cheaters exploiters
08-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Commando
Sydney AU
sig related.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcm-J7lQT3w]
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/826/344/fe7.gif[/img][/url]
08-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Private
the bad ratings are all from you admins that have grouped together one of being larkam who wants to pass me. the ratings come after ban so.
so what is the reason for ban. say it guys say we banned you because we want you out of our way we dont like hardcore players on our server we do not like a legit leaderboard
08-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Ranting not rating.

There is an extra 142 hours in your latest rant.
Perhaps there should be a literacy multiplier.
08-01-2015, 03:45 PM