Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CPU Upgrade
Donor
Sydney AU
Cheers for looking into it Cat, really do appreciate the continued support of this little creepy community

AMG/TW always amaze me at their ability to consistently fuck their own games with an update. and then not fix it for at best weeks, at normal months, or at worst years/multiple titles.
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/HPsmRBk.jpg[/IMG]
22-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Donor
Newcastle NSW
Just did resort on server 3 - no rubberbanding with choppers that I saw or heard
22-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Donor
gold coast AU
It doesn't seem to be consistent across all players. I have been on with no issues with its happening to most on the the server. Then I also have it happen to me while not effecting others.
I don't think its effecting the Bloodbath servers, but then again it maybe not as noticeable with a high ping .
Thanks again Cat for sussing this out.
I am betting as are others its due to the update.
(ps. they would be looking at the Threadripper CPU's rather than the Ryzen)

mmm, just played a few maps on other servers, didnt seem to be an issue.
[b]The average rounds expended per kill with the M16 in Vietnam was 50,000. Snipers averaged 1.3 rounds.
The cost difference was $2300 v 0.27 cents.[/b]
22-07-2019, 10:28 PM
Donor
No lag rubber banding tonight, plenty of helis, projectiles, throwables etc. looks to be cured!
22-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Donor
Newcastle NSW
Just did supremacy version of Forrest, and some very slight issues with choppers. Nothing like it has been though. This using DShK, which I wasn't during the resort round
22-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Recruit
Having an Intel Xeon E3 1271 V3 CPU running at 4GHz is impressive! It's a powerful processor that can handle demanding tasks with ease.

When it comes to comparing colocation solutions between NEXTDC and Equinix, both companies are well-known and respected providers in the industry. They offer reliable and secure data center services:
https://www.nextdc.com/solutions/colocation

While Equinix is a well-established player in the data center space, many users find NEXTDC's offerings to be more comprehensive, robust, and tailored to their specific needs. The exceptional quality and reliability of NEXTDC's services have won over numerous customers who prioritize a high-performance and secure colocation environment.
29-05-2023, 04:44 PM