Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some New Maps
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
(07-01-2019 09:02 PM)sickre Wrote:  Basically if the mapmaker updates the map and doesn't increment the filename, it will give an 'out of sync' error.

Its a shitty system that only Tripwire can improve.

I'm not sure if it is as simple as that. Plenty of maps are getting updated ok through the Steam Workshop and have not had to change the map name with a version number.
There are plenty of tutorials on map making but not sure if there are any on how to correctly use the Steam Workshop.
My big pet hate is when mapers dont include a mapname.ini file which is needed on a server. It only takes a few minutes for a server operator to create one, but fuck its something extra to think about.
08-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Donor
gold coast AU
KheSanhHills looks good..Michelin has some good wind and environments added.
[b]The average rounds expended per kill with the M16 in Vietnam was 50,000. Snipers averaged 1.3 rounds.
The cost difference was $2300 v 0.27 cents.[/b]
22-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
I added KheSanh yesterday. Been reading about some crashing issues with Michelin so might hold off on that for the moment.
GOM mutator is now white listed. I might throw that up on the main server and see how it performs.
24-01-2019, 09:00 AM